Aug 21, 2011

It's Savvy to Brag! 8/21 Trip (#1)



IMG_0331 
 
So i get up today and my paper isn’t outside. I was so upset bcuz they didn’t deliver it but oh well, drove out and got 2. Planned my trip and left to Walgreens at about 9a.m. I had to go to 3Walgreens though because they’ve changed the policy to only 1 transaction per person. Bummer !

Went in with $29 in RR from last week and gained some today, which i played around with to pay. Total savings was $106.48, spent $5.85 !! so happy !!!! Now for that long phone call on monday to get credit for my paper. :)

Happy couponing everyone!!

Totally worth getting up to score these:

(1) Lysol Neutra-air
(4) Dial Nutri-skin body wash
(4) Kellog’s Rice Krispies Treats
(2) Glade plug ins
(4) Axe Body wash
(2) Dove deo
(3) Mitchum deo
(1) Dawn dish soap
(1) Vaseline cocoa butter
(1) SOft & Beautiful Botanicals Relaxer
(6) J&J Reach floss

(These examples came from the bragging lounge at thekrazycouponlady)

No comments:

Post a Comment