Aug 14, 2011

It's SAVVY to Brag!

Walgreens



Unfortunately Walgreens was out of a few items, so I had to do some "on the fly" adjustments. Here is what I got today: 2 Pert Plus, 2 Heft Bags, 1 Splenda Essentials, 2 Scope mouthwash, 3 Revlon Tweezers, 2 Revlon Nail-polish, and 4 small note-taking booklets (my husband is a police officer so he uses those for work!)


Total Out of Pocket: $6.60 plus I got a $3.00 RR back so we paid $3.60 for everything!




CVS



This was a real good deal! First, when I scanned my CVS card, the machine spit out 3 FREE coupons for 1 carefree pantyliner, 1 Hershey caramelo, and one CVS band-aids. Score!!!! Then, I paid about $13.60 for the 3 free items, 2 Huggies diapers and for 2 AirWick Automatic Sprays. When I paid, I received a $10 Exxon Mobile GAS CARD back!!! YAY!!(You can choose between Exxon and Shell)

My total OP was $13.60 and I received a $10 Exxon Mobile Gas Card. It was like paying $3.60 for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment