Aug 30, 2011

Shopping with the Savvy Lady!


Here is what I did this week :) I went to Kroger, CVS, and Target. I paid $25.00 for $155.57 worth of products! Not too shabby eh? :) I didn't grab some of the freebies that Target had, but you need to! I just didn't have time, and my Target on Bryant Irvin had their Nivea Bodywash marked at $3.99 booooo, so they weren't free :( therefore I didn't get any.

Here is the breakdown:

CVS:
4 Tide
2 Visine
4 Dawn
3 Gum - Free (coupon machine)
Oral B Floss
2 Oreos
Pantyliner - Free (coupon machine)
White Strips - Clearance for $7.50- I am going to a wedding next week! :)
Paid around $25.20 and got a $10 gas card, so $15.20!

Walgreens:
2 Advil
Paid $2

Target:
2 Reach floss - Free
15 Febreeze (did 3 transcations)
8 Cascade trial sizes (2 transcations) - Free
Paid $1.50 and still have a $5 gift card to use!

Kroger:
2 Pine sol
2 Welch's grape jelly - Free (Facebook promo)
1 Mott's Juice - (eCoupon)
2 Tuna pouches
4 Renzunit - Free
5 Del monte diced tomato cans
Paid: $6

No comments:

Post a Comment