Aug 24, 2011

Update: *HOT* Walgreens: Better than Free Dove Soap


 
(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags!)

Hurry on over to Walgreens to snag a moneymakin’ deal on Dove Soap.
Here’s how:
Buy 3 Dove Soap Bars $0.99 each with in-ad coupon
Pay $2.97
Get back a $6 RR
Final Cost FREE + $3.03 moneymaker!

Well, I have not given up yet, but I went to Walgreens today and bought 3 dove sensitive bars but did not get my $6RR :( they were out of the "regular" dove soap. I will try it again either today or tomorrow with the "white" as pictured and will let you know! Okay, so I went to another Wags and tried with the "white" soap and it didn't work. Luckly the manager checked me out so I asked him about it. He said that there was a glitch in the system yesterday but that they already fixed it. So, lucky yall who got this awesome deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment