Sep 18, 2011

CVS and Walgreens Trip!


Okay, so today I got up a little later than usual and went to the store. I went to Walgreens first and was able to find the Huggies Jean Diapers on clearance for $3.19! What an awesome deal! I would never get this many diapers at once, but with two babies fixing to be on size 3 at the same time, I did take all the szs3. At Walgreens I spent about $30 and the things I got at CVS were FREE due to the ECB's I had from last week and I received $11 in each account this week (diapers $10, and $1 for the candy-corn)!

Walgreens:

11 Jean Diapers
2 Revlon Age Defying foundation
2 Revlon Age Defying concealer
4 M&M's bags of candy
2 Infant Advil
2 Hyland's children's fever reducer
2 Blistex
1 TOM deodorant
6 Trident Gum
2 highlighters
2 Infisium Hair Leave-in Treatments
8 Royal Gelatin

CVS ( I used 2 accounts, mine and my husband's)

6 Huggies Slip-On Diapers
2 candy corn
2 Hersheys
4 Hersheys Air delight

No comments:

Post a Comment