Sep 24, 2011

David's Bridal BLOWOUT sale on Dresses plus FREE SHIPPING!

Okay, so my friend Megan just let me know about this SAVVY crazy sale that David's Bridal Outlet is having on their dresses.. if you know me, I LOVE their dresses, especially when they go on sale. Right now you can score super cute dresses for only $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING! You still have to pay tax, which is about $2.50 per dress, but, who doesn't have to pay tax?? :) Look at the sweet dresses I found!



Here is what you need to do:

1. Go here and make yourself an account with shopathome.com
2. Type in "David Bridal" on the search bar and you should see it
3. Click "Shop Now"
4. When you get to the David's Bridal Site, just look for "OUTLET" (It's in red on the right side of the screen") and that is it! You will find the $29.99 dresses!
5. Make sure you enter the code: SHIP926 to score FREE SHIPPING!
5. Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment