Sep 17, 2011

HOT! iPad G3 Faux Reptile Skin Case $0.01 plus Shipping!

Here’s another great deal I just found on Amazon! CaseCrown Faux Reptile Skin Slip Sleeve Case for the Apple iPad Wifi / 3G Model is just $0.01 plus $4.99 shipping!  Super cute too!  Or use a Swagbucks Gift Card and get it for free!

Here’s one of the reviews: When I ordered this IPad case from Senyx for a penny, I figured it was more than likely a hoax and that if they sent a product at all it would probably be junk. Let me tell you, it is not junk. It seems to be made out of high quality (as high quality as faux leather gets) materials and it protects my IPad 2 from bumps ands scratches. I don’t think it would hold up to being dropped from a great heighth, but it has withstood several tumbles from my lap or my bed (which is about 4feet off the ground). I would order the same product again and will definitely recommend this item and seller to my friends and family. In case you were wondering, the price of the item was a penny and theshipping was $4.99, which is a great value for what you get.

Thanks Budget Savvy Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment