Sep 25, 2011

My CVS + Walgreens Trip 9/25

I hope these pictures are helping you get the idea of how to be "oh so Savvy!" :)


Paid $3.94 for all of the above! See how:

 Today I went to CVS first, they had just gotten a shipment in and some items were not out on the shelves yet, so I missed out on a few deals (Excedrin and Renu), but it is okay, I am sure I will be back sometime this week.

At CVS I only spent a total out of pocket of $2.14 (I used the ecb's from last week!) and I received a total of $18.79 back (to use later this week or next week!), which is the best situation any savvy lady or gent can be in, which is to be paid to shop :) I made $16.65 this week! YAY! I did 3 transactions.


CVS Shopping list:
2 ThermaCare
1 Renu (the only one left!) ($2/1 coupon)
2 Colgate Optic White ($1.50/1 + $1/1 CVS coupons)
2 Schick Quattro Refills! (I needed these so badly!) ($4/1 coupons)




Total:  $40 in products, and made $16.65MM (money maker) so everything was FREE!



At Walgreens, things were a little different, I didn't have any RR (register rewards, aka Walgreens money) coming in, so my out of pocket was a little higher, but it all worked out at the end!
I spent $14.14 out of pocket but I have (after all my transactions) $10.20 in RR for next week! So, I got all my goods for $3.94!


Walgreens Shopping List (I did 5 transactions)
2 Zarbee's Children's cold medicine ($1/1 coupon)
1 Walgreens Maxi Pad
2 Theraflu ($2/1 coupon) 
2 Gummie Bears ($0.30/1 coupon) 
16 packs of gum ($1/2) + walgreens ad coupon + october booklet coupons
5 Hershey bars
5 Hershey Air Delight bars (Free coupon wyb any hershey bar)
2 Balance Bars ($0.55/1) 
2 Remington Razors
3 Schick Quattro Razor refills ($4/1 coupon)
1 Cheetos
5 Halloween bags (fillers)

Total: $90, paid $3.94

How did you do this week???

2 comments:

  1. I paid $47.97 (because I needed some things that weren't a GREAT deal)for $147.56 worth of merchandise! I also took advantage of the razor refill deal! GO Leide! Plus I have $17 in RR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! I saw on your facebook that you posted some new pictures! I am on the lookout for deals on trashbags! I think I have 4 left hahaha! Are you still in Florida?

    ReplyDelete