Sep 21, 2011

My Kroger and Albertson's Trip! Spent $53



You would think that I would never leave the house without my coupons, and you are right for the most part.. but when I print online coupons, I usually leave them on the table and will eventually clip them.. but with no hurry. I don't know how many times I have gone to the store and found a SAVVY deal and I needed that specific coupon that was just sitting on my desk.. you would think I would learn my lesson.. but no, today, it happened again! I went to Kroger and found the Schik Razors on sale for $5! I could have score some free razors, so I am going back tomorrow!

This is what $53 got me this week. The deals were not the greatest but I didn't think it was bad either. My total bill between both stores was  $151 and I paid $53 which was a savings of 65%... so.. not awesome.. but not too bad! And I am pretty excited to try the Tyson Chicken Nuggets! Haha! How did you do??

Kroger:

4 Lemonades
4 Orange Juices
1 Glitter glue
1 Organizer with clips
1 Cup with straw
1 Ruler

Albertson's

8 Brut deodorants
2 Sirloin Steaks
2 Tyson Chicken Nuggets
1 Dried Prune Fruit
8 KC BBQ sauce
2 Johnson and Johnson baby powder
4 Johnson and Johnson baby lotion
1 Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo
2 Hands of banana
2 gallons of orange Juice (tampico)
1 Gallon of milk
10 Ramen noodles
8 Banquet Frozen Dinners
4 Kraft McCheese cups
1 Bug Candle
2 Velveeta Skillets
2 Seasonings (steak and some cinnamon and sugar.. yummy)
4 Comet cleaning products
2 Grout cleaner scrubbers
2 Bathroom scrubbers

No comments:

Post a Comment