Oct 26, 2011

Look what all I received this week!!!

Wow! I have a confession to make.. I have to admit that besides my husband coming home from work, checking the mail is the best part of my day! I am always wondering what is going to come in, which package will arrive.. or which surprises I will get today. It is almost like Christmas.. but all year long! Anyway, I have received a few items in the past 3 days and wanted to share with you!

 This one was from JcPenney and I paid $8.20 (Retails for $80!), you can read about it here.
 Gotta have the $5 checks from Similac, I buy 5 cans a month! CVS also sent me a free sample of AXE hair gel
 YAY! My basket has arrived! Paid $9 for it and after a $9.99 mail in rebate = FREE! You can still get these, you can read about it here
These came from P&G! I loved it! You can request your free samples here!

Did you get anything this week? Send me pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment