Oct 12, 2011

Zulily: $15 for $30 worth of KiddoTags ~ My personal experience


Zulily is offering $15 for $30 worth of KiddoTags. Read about my experience below: 


I first became familiar with KiddoTags through one of my friends. She showed me these really cute stickers that she was using to name (tag) her daughter's belongings because they were getting lost at daycare. I told her that I also had made tags in the computer, which I really had, but I said it in order to sound "high speed". 


She then asked me: "Are they dishwasher and microwave safe, waterproof and weather proof?" Does that even exist? I thought. "No, they are not, in fact, after putting the sippy cup in the dishwasher my sticker turned into stuck-on glue". I told her I was going to keep my eye out for a deal and two weeks later I found one! $15 for $30 worth of tags.. sweet! I ordered some! Here they are:
Kiddo Tags
I really like them! The red ones are perfect! The green ones are good.. I picked a very "girlie" squigly font, it's my fault.. so when it printed on the pacifier tags, my last name is hard to read, but you can, you just have to think about it. lol. I have been using the tags now for 2 weeks and I put the sippy cups in the dishwasher everyday. They are still there and they look new! I absolutely love it! No more worrying that your child is going to grab the wrong sippy cup (because your friend also happen to have the same kind, same color), no more writing it with a sharpie (u-gly!), or having "gunk" stuck on your kids stuff from all the melted stickers you have tried using it! Or having "half" of a sticker from them trying to take it off! I definitely recommend it! I hope you will be as happy as I am with mine!


Now to the deal, I didn't see any deals until my friend Brittain today pointed out that Zulily was doing the $15 for $30 worth of Kiddo Tags deal! To get this deal you will have to:


1. Go to Zulily, make your account
2. Click on Click on "Today's Events"
3. Scroll down and you will see "KiddoTags"


Happy Shopping and let me know what you think about them when you get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment