Nov 13, 2011

CVS - Be on the Look Out for these awesome deals!

Allright, I posted on Facebook yesterday how I was a little discouraged to go to the store today because the deals were not very good (it's to be expected because of all the savvy deals on Black Friday), but I went anyway! I met a fellow couponer, Debbie, and she was super nice! If you are reading this Debbie, and you want to go together to a store so you can get more practice, just let me know!
You can get the Finish Quantum for $1 a box (10pk) but you have to have 10 coupons. These are like the Mercedez of the dish washing world. These are a part of the $10 gift card this week and are on sale for $2.99 each. So here is the scenario:
Buy 10 Finish Quantum boxes (10pk) 2.99 = $29.90 
Use 10 $1/1 coupons
Pay $19.90 and get a $10 Gift card!
So, $9.90 for 100 loads of dishwashing soap, or $0.10 per load!
I would have gotten them, but I only had 8 coupons, so if anyone has 2 extras let me know! I can trade you with something or we can split this order!


These are also on sale for $2.99 and a part of the gift card program, so here is a scenario:
Buy 10 Finish gelpacks or powerball (20ct) $2.99ea
Use 10 $75/1 coupons
Pay $22.40 and get $10 gift card, so $12.40 for 10 of them, or $1.24 per box, or $0.06 per load!!!!

The Coupon machine gave me this great surprise today! So, this is my Scenario:
Buy 2 Almay eyeliners $6.40 ea ($12.80)
Use $5/2 from the coupon machine
Use 2 $1/1 Almay coupon
Pay: $5.80 and get $4.00 extra bucks back!!! So, $0.90 cents each!
You can also make these free or a moneymaker by buying the cheaper items (picture below) I just didn't need anymore make up remover!


Free Gum! The coupon machine is spitting out these BOGO coupon, AND CVS is also having a BOGO sale on these items.. end result: 2 FREE packs of gum! Whoo hoo!!!
These are on sale for 2/$7
Use your $2/1 coupon and get these for $1.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment