Nov 5, 2011

CVS in Crowley

Can I just say wow?! Don't get me wrong, my CVS on Hulen is a-mazing and they will always be my number #1, but I have to admit that I may have found a #2. I interacted with two employees, both girls, and they were absolutely helpful, funny, and pleasant. If you have met me you know I talk a lot and yes, we talked for a little while. I just have to say that I was happy to have found cashiers who even after a long day helping some "grumpy" coupon people, still manage to close the night with a smile on their faces! Kuddos to you guys!!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Leide,

    You are so funny!! Just wanted to tell you that we enjoy you as much you enjoy as us! P.s. Thanks for helpling/teaching me how to coupon better than what I already knew how to.

    Thanks,

    Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my CVS too! It's great when you have a store you feel comfortable with, isn't it?
    Tried out a new Wags today. Not a great experience. I left telling my daughter: I should have gone to MY Walgreen's!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendi! I love you guys! Ginger, I hate to say this but CVS is to Target as Walgreens is to Wal-mart... I really like my Walgreens, the managers are pretty nice, although I do think I annoy them a lot.. some of them don't like the "coupon people" lol

    ReplyDelete