Nov 11, 2011

HOT!!! Cardstore Greeting Cards only $0.11 Each + Free Shipping!!!

Here’s a HOT Deal you don’t want to miss from Cardstore.com! You can get all theGreeting Cards for just $0.11 each + Free Shipping and if you want to send it directly to a recipient you can get a Free Stamp!
Since you’re only paying $0.11 that’s cheaper than mailing a letter!!!
Plus, there is no limit to the number of cards you can order and you can get 5% cash Back from ShopAtHome.com
Note: I just ordered some cards when they were 80% off a few weeks ago and i got them last night, they are great quality and I love that I can customize them. I think I’m going to grab a stash of Thank You cards to have on hand. You can get 10 Full Size Thank You Cards for just $1.10 Shipped which is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment