Nov 2, 2011

Libby’s Canned Vegetables $0.25 each & An Exception to the Stockpile Rule!



Libby's Canned Vegetables
I wanted to make sure I mentioned this Hot deal on Libby’s Canned Vegetables this week!
Dollar General Stores currently have Libby’s Canned Vegetables on Sale 2/$1 which is a great price for canned vegetables! This deal gets even better if you still have the $1/4 Coupon from the 8/28 RedPlum Insert!
Libby’s Canned Vegetables, 2/$1
$1/4 Libby’s Canned Vegetables, exp. 12/30/11 (RP 08/28/11)
$0.25 each after Coupon and Sale!
Keep in mind this is an easy item to price match! My Walmart carries the Libby’s Canned Vegetables so I just did a price match and I was able to stock up without any problems!
Now, If you guys have watched my Stockpiling Video in the Extreme Couponing Seriesyou know that I only typically recommend that you Stockpile for 8-10 weeks. However, there is one exception to this rule. The exception comes when you have Seasonal Items. This is the time of year where we will see a lot of Baking Products and Canned Goods on sale. Things like Flour, Sugar, Canned Goods, Soup, Etc. will all go on sale cheaper this year than they will any other time of the year so keep your eyes open for great coupons and sales!
I’m sure you already noticed all the great coupons! We have a $0.40/1 Progresso Broth Coupon that doesn’t have any exceptions so you should be able to get inexpensive broth, the $0.50/1 Gold Medal Flour Coupon I posted late last night is also another great example. With a Sale and Doubles you can get a HOT Deal on Flour!

No comments:

Post a Comment