Nov 22, 2011

Office Depot ~ FREE Shipping Sitewide ~ No Minimum!


Office Depot is offering FREE shipping on the entire site with no minimum purchase.  You don't see shipping offers like that very often! 

Please note: furniture delivery fess and contract orders are excluded.  Here's a hint : go here and type in "clearance" in the search bar -take advantage of tons of clearance items as stocking stuffers.  I found a digital video camera with swing arm for $20.35! Deal ends 11/28.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Savvy, Would you consider getting a white background on your blog? It would make it sooooo easy when I go to cut and paste deals from your blog. {batting eyelashes}
    Also, would you let me make you a cute blog header? Your blog is so fun to visit and I'd love to cuten it up.

    the9clarks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete