Dec 14, 2011

Albertsons NEW Coupon Policy allows for coupon overage up North, what about Texas??


Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh! So, I am looking for deals for you guys, and yes, it is 1:34 a.m. and I came across this post and I did a double take. Albertson's up North is allowing for overages now, and I am wondering if our local Albertson's will too! You know what that means? That means that now we can apply the "overage" money towards purchases we don't have coupons for such as produce and meat! I am checking on this first thing in the morning so I will let you know!
"Well this isn’t your typical “Coupon Policy Change” instead it’s one that we can be happy about!  Albertsons will soon allow for us you apply the overage from one to coupon to the rest of our shopping trip.  Basically this means that if your coupon is worth more than the product you’re purchase you’ll get to apply that difference to the rest of your order.
Here is the official verbiage from the yet to be released coupon policy (more changes coming to thier BOGO policy and other topics)
Changing to: Allowing Overage for Coupons:
“Manufacturer coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will have the remaining amount applied to the balance of the transaction. In the event the transaction balance results in a “credit”, additional items WILL be added/suggested to the order to utilize the remaining value of the coupon. Albertsons does not provide “cash back” on coupons, but provides full redemption value."

1 comment: