Dec 29, 2011

CVS: Better Than Free Head & Shoulders Products!?


* I have not tried this deal yet, but Colin just posted it, so I wanted to pass it along:*
Wow!  I’ve heard from several of you that currently CVS has an unadvertised deal on Head and Shoulders products.  Supposedly, you can find them on clearance for only $1.57 AND they are also producing a $2 Ecb for each bottle you buy (limit 3).  Pair that low price/Ecb with a coupon and you have yourself a very sweet deal!  Here’s how…
Buy 1 Head & Shoulder’s products = $2 Ecb (limit 3)
Deal Scenario:Buy 2 Head & Shoulder’s products $1.57 each
Total = $3.14
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 12/11 RP
Pay $2.14
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $1.86 money maker!

5 comments:

  1. I scored big on Herbal Essences and Pantene, but couldn't get the H&S deal despite all my efforts. I price scanned every "flavor" of H&S they had! Only one was clearanced - extra volume- and they only had 1. (The Q is $1/2) Boo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What deals did you get on the herbal essence and Pantene? Boo for only having 1!!! What the heck lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What deals did you get on the herbal essence and Pantene? Boo for only having 1!!! What the heck lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Herbal Essence Totally Twisted shampoo/cond was on clearance $1.50 I think. The Pantene shampoo/cond for highlighted hair and the one for brunettes was $1.50 ea, so free after Qs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to the store sooooo badly... maybe in the AM :)

    ReplyDelete