Dec 12, 2011

CVS Make Up Clearance ~ 50-75% off!


I just want to give all of you CVS shoppers a heads-up about a BIG makeup clearance event that seems to be taking place in all CVS stores across the country! Keep your eyes peeled for the red 75% off stickers and yellow 50% off stickers (as pictured above) to snag some great savings on makeup products from a variety of different brands (such as Sally Hansen, Rimmel, Wet-n-Wild, Covergirl, Revlon, Maybelline and more!).
I spotted Rimmel Foundation on clearance  for 75% off! That makes it as low as $1.25 EACH after a $1/1 coupon. Rimmel cosmetics are B1G1 50% off this week and they are part of the Gift Card Deal. I know most clearance items don’t ring up as part of the deal. I didn’t have my coupon on me so I wasn’t able to try it out.
Even if it doesn’t come up as part of the deal, $1.25 still works for me! Clearance varies from store to store but you may want to check next time you are there!
***DEAL IDEA***
Clearance Rimmel Foundation $2.25
(1) -$1/1 Rimmel London Product, Any – 10-16-11 RP x12/31
= $1.25 EACH!
***DEAL IDEA IF THEY RING UP B1G1 50% FOR YOU***
(2) Clearance Rimmel Foundation $2.25
Total = $3.38
(2) -$1/1 Rimmel London Product, Any – 10-16-11 RP x12/31
= $.69 EACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment