Dec 6, 2011

Free and Cheap Items at Albertsons!!!

Kikkoman bread crumbs cost $2.69 and the coupon is for $3... FREE!! I posted the coupon yesterday.

Triaminic Kid's Medicine is also on sale for $3.99, with your $3/1 coupon from this past sunday's paper, you can snag it for only $0.99! Cheaper than Target!

Country crock is on sale for $.99 wyb 10
Allen canned veggies are on sale for .59 when u buy 10.

Scenario: 
Buy 4 country crock
Buy 6 Allen veggies
Buy 2 kikkoman bread crumbs

Use four $0.25/1 country crock coupon from the paper (can't remember when from! Help!)
Use two $0.50/3 Allen veggies from the paper
Use two $3/1 kikkoman printable coupon.
Get $5off from Mega Sale
Pay: $3.48 for all 12 items what you see here :)
~ You can keep doing this over and over, and you can substitute the 3 Bread Crumbs for either water ($0.50) or Tuna ($.79) which will still be a great deal!

4 comments:

  1. Was this just through today since the ad changes tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( poo. Oh well. Looks like Walmart might have them for a good deal. I missed the canned veggies, but my pantry is overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that we will have another veggie deal! I honestly wanted to get a bunch of green beans, we eat so much of it here! But I gave 18 cans to my in-laws as a thanks for watching the kids while we enjoyed a movie :)

    ReplyDelete