Jan 18, 2012

Family Dollar

I just wanted to give you the heads up on the Finish Deal and the Scrubbing Bubbles deal at Family Dollar. They were very hesitant about taking the $2.15 on the powerpacks (12ct) and I even showed them the official message on Finish's Facebook. The manager made a phone call and only after that she would take it. Also, she would not take the $4 scrubbing bubbles coupon because it would make the item free. She said she can't do free items. I called a few stores and finally someone explained to me that there has been quiet a few coupon scams lately and that most stores are very uneasy about taking coupons now. I just wanted to inform you guys.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. :( can we price match a walmart??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be able to.. but the last time i went to walmart I didnt even the the scrubbing bubbles box

    ReplyDelete