Jan 5, 2012

OVER $50 IN SAVINGS AT WALGREENS WITH COUPONS

I know everyone loves seeing what people get at the stores! Here is a sample of things you can get at the store this week!!!

Before sale price or coupons this would have cost me $61.69
I was able to get it all for $5.32
Please note the Tylenol do not belong in this photo… they were purchased in another transaction.  But I had little helpers that day and a few extra items made it into the photo…oops.
Transaction #1
  • Bought  Triaminic Thin Strips, Liquid or Fever Reducer 2/$10.00
  • Bought the Hunts as filler item for $.33 with instore coupon
  • Paid with 2 $2 coupon for Triaminic tear pad coupon found in store
  • Paid with the $5 register reward from prior transaction
  • final price $ $2.02 Plus $.63 tax = $2.02
  • After I paid I got back a RR from $5 off
Transaction #2
  • Bought Lichi Super Probiotic 30 ct. $9.99
  • also  bought Muscletech Smart Protein Bar 2.2 oz. $1.99
  • paid with 2 register reward coupons for $5 off
  • Final price $1.98 plus $.72 tax= $2.70
  • After I paid got back a $2 and $10 Register Reward 
Transaction #1
  • bought NutraLife SAMe Mood, Joint and Liver Health 30 ct. $10.00
  • Paid with a $10.00 Register Reward  from transaction #2
  • Final price $.00 just paid $.60 Tax
  • after I paid got back a $10.00 register reward
Thanks for the photo and deal athriftymom

No comments:

Post a Comment