Jan 1, 2012

The Savvy Lady is...

Home! Okay, so I went shopping this morning and ran into 3 of you! It is so nice to go shopping when you have someone to talk to.. Thanks Tara for waiting on all my transactions :)
So far, this is what we have figured out, I will post more later tonight (I have a birthday to go to at 5:00p.m. but its down the street from my house, so I will be posting around 7-8 tonight):


1. The BOGO Skinny cow coupon actually has a max of $3.50 written on it. The sale price is $4.99, so you will get each box for around  $0.75 instead of it both being free.
2. The Triaminic MM Deal at Walgreens is not as good. Unfortunately, after carefully inspecting the January booklet I have realized that the coupon says "Triaminic 2-pack" and that is not on sale. However, you will still be able to pay as low as $4 and get a $5RR, making it a $1 MM.
3. Check the make-up clearance at CVS and Walgreens, Tara scored some sweet mascara and eyeshadows for $0.19 each!!! They were on sale for $2.19 and there was a $2/1 Almay in today's paper!
4. Savvy Bragg to come, I didn't get as many things today... I wasn't able to score a couple scenarios because the store was out of products.


See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment