Jan 26, 2012

Wow! My trip to Target was a success!! Lots of surprise deals!


I MUST share my trip to Target with you! I went expecting to get just a few things but when I got there I was surprised to see all the clearance items as well as some promotional items and price cuts that were not advertised! This may vary from store to store but it’s worth the trip to see. What I found…..Dove travel size deodorant was FREE when you purchase another full sized Dove item which there is a $1 off Dove hair care Target coupon AND $1 off ANY Dove product manufacturer coupon so I got the shampoo that was priced at $3.18 for $1.18 and the deodorant for FREE. Also, I did snag my 2 free Up & Up rolls of paper towels and my 2 free Band-Aid travel size. Also, you can get a FREE Colgate travel size tube when you buy any Listerine or Colgate full sized product. There were coupons for Listerine so if you get the smallest size (outside of the travel size) it would cost you roughly $2 total for a full sized Listerine and a travel sized tube of Colgate. There were also other similar promotional items around (I wish I had more time to look but I had my LO with me and she was as patient as she could be but had about enough shopping…lol). Always liners were only $0.98 and I had $1/1 coupons so I grabed a few of those for a money maker item.  Also there were TONS of clearance items, mostly in the deodorant and shaving section, that I took advantage of and had a few random coupons saved for some deodorants and body washes that I took advantage of….All in all I got about $36 worth of product for $13.02 but keep in mind I did purchase some Mum-Mum’s for my LO (she LOVES those) that cost a little over $3 for the box and I did get 3 Marie Calendar’s meals which was included in that $13.02. ;) Not bad!! So….the moral of the story is….bring your coupon binder to Target and check out the surprise deals! You may hit the jack pot!! AND ALWAYS bring your binder even if you think your just stopping in for a quick pick up of one or two items. Thankfully I had mine with me! J
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SHOPPING!! DON'T FORGET TO STOP BACK AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US!! LET US KNOW HOW YOU DID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment