Sep 22, 2011

GNC: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Vitamins & Supplements Sale + FREE Shipping (And 8% Cash Back!)

Head on over here and click on the “Shop Now” link to score 8% cash back on your GNC purchases through ShopAtHome.com! Even sweeter, look at the top of their site and you’ll notice a red banner that states ALL GNC brand vitamins, supplements, herbs and Total Lean products are on sale buy 1 get 1 FREE (today only!) and FREE Shipping site wide! Combine all of these promos and you are bound to score some sweet deals!

I am a huge fan of Melatonin as it definitely helps me have a wonderful night sleep when I’m, well… really struggling to fall asleep! You know, I’m thinkin’ about the dreaded “To Do” list for the next day and the list keeps getting longer and longer… and as I keep thinking about this long list, the hours go by. This is where Melatonin comes in handy (at least for me). It truly helps me relax and stop makin’ those “To Do” lists in my head… and instead, start drifting off to a blissful sleep!

Alright, enough rambling, I was able to snag 2 bottles of GNC Melatonin (60 ct) for only $4.99 shipped! Yay!

Come back and let us know if you spot any bargains to score!

No comments:

Post a Comment