Oct 30, 2011

My Walgreens and CVS Trip - $124 Worth of Products for $1.53!

Here we go again! Another shopping trip! Today was a fiasco at Walgreens, I went to a different store and they have a new system in place. Well, if you do all your coupons and your RR's at the end, it will not take them! The system only allows one coupon per item (which we already knew, but I had filler items and it did not matter), so thankfully the manager came and told the cashier to do the RR's first and it worked like a charm! Sheesh, I was one of "those" people who took forever in line! I got so many death stares that I secretly was mortified and extremely embarrassed! Haha I try to do my calculations very meticulously so this doesn't happen often, and go figures, no one was in line when I went to check out and as soon as I got there, 7 people piled up!

WALGREENS
4 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
2 Clairol Hair Dye (For you Kat!)
4 Ricola cough drops
9 Hunts tomato sauce
1 Schick Quatro Refill
1 eraser package (my son bit off the erasers of ALL my pencils!)

Total Before coupons: $51.97
Total After coupons and RR's from last week ($10 worth): $7.83 plus still have $7 in RR's left for next week! So, technically you can say this shopping trip cost $.83!!! AND the catalina printed out some extra coupons:



CVS
5 Gain powder laundry soap
2 Listerine Total care zero
3 Greeting cards (love this because if you know me I just don't give cards with my presents! LOL)
1 Schick Razor refill
1 Renu Soothe
2 Aveeno lotion trial size
2 Big packs of Reese's (YAY!)
2 Fillipo Olive Oil (Another favorite because I use it for every meal!)
1 Illy coffee drink (Free! from the coupon machine)

Total before coupons: $72
Total after coupons: $0.70! (I had $10 gift card from last week, plus $4/20 CVS coupon from  my e-mail, $4 in ecb's, and my $2 pledge!) PLUS I got ANOTHER $10 to use next week!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

3 comments:

  1. Score! You were able to get the Aveeno deal, isn't that awesome? I did too and I was thrilled!
    Spent $2 at my CVS and got back $19 ECB's. YAY!!
    Using all my ECBs and RRs for free diapers until baby comes in 6 wks. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 6 Weeks! Have you started stocking up? I will definitely make sure I keep up with all the diaper deals so you can go get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've been stocking up on diapers in all sizes. (Our youngest isn't quite 2, so we use plenty of diapers and wipes.)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete