Oct 30, 2011

Sorry about the delay! It's been one of those days!

You are probably wondering why I haven't updated the site today, well, let me tell you:

1. Went shopping at Walgreens today (a new Walgreens) and they have a new checking out system.. Wow.. That took forever! I will explain more on another posts but there is change coming our way!
2. Got home and cooked lunch, hung out with the husband before he left for work.
3. Put the kids for a nap.. Ended up falling asleep (I sleep 3-4-5 hours a
Night tops.. my youngest still wakes up to eat 3 times every night! Going for his check up this week so cross fingers for the Pedi saying its ok for me to leave him in his room)
4. Woke up and sat down to work on the blog and left the kids entertaining themselves.. Well, somebody found the Halloween candy, fed half a bag to the dog and somehow managed to nicely leave chocolate handprints on the walls, the couch, the tables, and of course.. The dog.
5. Went for a walk with friends after a nice cup of coffee.. I felt worse after my nap.. why does that happen?
6. Fed the kids dinner, which ended up on the kids hair, highchair, floor and again, noodles on top of the dog. Not to mention that my shirt is black with a squash and hamburger helper tint to it..
7. Now they are taking a bath, or soaking in the water so I can manage to get dry noodles, chocolate, squash and cereal out of their hair and chubby rolls..
I think that sums it up.. Oh yes, I still have to go clean the mess around the house! Just one of those days... but I will be updating shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment