Oct 15, 2011

Swap Kids clothes for cheap! Look at what I received in the mail today!

I previously told you about a very interesting website called thredUP here, where you can swap your kid's gently used clothes and get other people's kid's gently used clothes. I read so many reviews and decided it was a pretty good, legit website. I ordered two boxes (I used my free one and paid my $5 for the other! Click here for your first free box!)


Look at what I got in the first box:



So much suspense! There were 12 items in the box (hence all the wrinkles!!!) and I will be very honest with you... I loved everyone of them! Some of the items were worn maybe twice?  Either that or she must have a really fancy washing machine.. :) I had high hopes for this box and I am so excited! I got all this for $15.95 (with shipping, the box is only $5)


Let's now look at my second box: (I will say that it was hard for me to find boxes that were fall/winter that were mostly tops, I have PLENTY of bottoms since my 18 month old still wears 9 month pants.. *he's a lil booger!*)



Drum roooooollllll........








They were PACKED in there :)


  The light long sleeve green shirt and the matching pants to the blue sweater on the right were a little bit more worn than I would have liked.. BUT everything else was awesome! And there were 13 items in the box. I will be using the blue sweater and the pants so he can play outside when it gets colder! If he gets dirty wearing them I won't mind! Same with the green shirt! He can wear around the house :) If he were to ruin anything by accident.. I only paid like $1.25 per item.. have at it! I did let the seller know, but I was still very satisfied with the clothes!


The pants are BabyGap.. super cute!!! I love all the shirts, I can say that now we are pretty stocked up for fall and winter here in TX!




I definitely recommend it! Go get your FREE BOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment