Oct 24, 2011

Target: Garnier Herbashine Hair Color $0.87 Per Box ~Not working in DFW


*I have received note that this deal may not be going on here in the metroplex, I will be reposting this later today as I am on my way to Target to check it out!*
UPDATE: It is NOT working here in the DFW area.. sorry you guys!


If you color your own hair, check out this deal for hair color. Get you 3 boxes of Garnier Herbashine for under $1 each at Target.
Buy (3) Garnier Herbashine, $4.54 each
Use (3) $2/1 Garnier Herbashine 10/16/2011 RP Insert (exp 11/27/2011)
Pay just $7.62 after coupons and get a $5 Target Gift Card (like paying 87¢ per box)
This gift card offer is good through 11/19. Make sure to check your store for tags as this is an unadvertised deal.

4 comments:

  1. These were reg price ($5.51) at my Target in Dallas and had no gift card offer. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, Thank you for letting me know! I am on my way to Target here in Fort Worth to check this deal out! Did you try purchasing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I price-checked it, no I didn't. :) I did score all the LA Looks hairgel they had (which was only 4) for 45c. Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Ginger!! Okay, so I just got back from Target and you are right, there is no gift card deal :(

    ReplyDelete