Nov 17, 2011

$10 CVS Gift Card for Just $5 (Thursday Only)

Thursday only, purchase a $10 CVS gift card for just $5 at SaveMore.com.  SaveMore is a daily deal site, similar to Groupon. Simply create a free account and make the purchase (located under More Great Deals). 
*Fine Note: First-time buyers only. I’m not sure what that means because I’m not a first-time buyer, yet I can purchase this deal. Offer not valid for purchase with SaveMore credit. Voucher will be in the form of an electronic gift card, available for redemption on 11/17, 12pm. Limit one per household.
Like to shop at CVS? Check out more deals HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I bought one of these a month ago when they had them and they sent me a voucher w/ no code on it. I emailed 2 weeks ago and never heard back. Called and waited 20 min before it went to voicemail. Called again, same thing happened. Is this company legit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought many things with them and received them all except for a balance bracelet. What happened was that my husband and I used the same address for our purchases and apparently it was one per household so we never received it, but it was also a free item.. so I didn't pay much attention. I also bought the CVS deal last month, but I kind of forgot about it. I am trying to get it right now but it looks like the site to redeem the voucher is down (I guess everyone is trying to access their cards). That has also happened when I bought some nail strips. They sold so many that every time I tried to claim my voucher the site was down. Finally this week I was able to claim it. Try calling them again, and let me know. But don't wait 20 minutes, just keep calling after 5 minutes. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete