Nov 7, 2011

Completely FREE Razors at Kroger!

Kroger is having a BOGO sale on these razors, use the BOGO coupon from this past Sunday's SS and get both for FREE!!!

Here is the KROGER NEW COUPON POLICY:



New Policy As Of 9/14/2011
KROGER SOUTHWEST COUPON GUIDELINES This policy is intended as a general guide to using coupons at Kroger Southwest stores located in Texas and Louisiana. 
1. Coupons are redeemed for face value unless otherwise advertised at your local Kroger store. 
2. Coupons must be presented at the time of transaction. 
3. Coupons may only be redeemed for items, brands and sizes as specified by the verbiage requirements of the coupon. 
4. We accept all valid, current manufacturer coupons. We do not accept expired coupons. 
5. We accept valid, current online, internet and print-at-home coupons. 
5.1 Online and other Printable coupons should be valid, legible and have a bar code that scans. 
5.2 Printable Coupons having value more than 75% of the item price are not accepted. 
5.3 Free product printable coupons are not accepted. 
5.4 Buy-one-get-one-free coupons are accepted. 
5.5 Printable coupons will not be accepted if they appear copied or altered in any way. 
5.6 The printable coupons should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered. 
5.7 Printable coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded or otherwise distributed. 
6. We accept all valid, current Catalina Manufacturer coupons and Kroger Catalina Coupons. 
6.1 Kroger Catalina coupons printed at the check lane may be used on your next shopping trip. 
6.2 Catalina messages are not redeemable coupons. 
6.3 Kroger and Competitor Catalina Manufacturer coupons may be accepted. 
6.4 Competitor Catalina Store Coupons may not be accepted. 
7. Competitor Manufacturer and Store Coupons 
7.1 Pharmacy competitor coupons and Competitor Catalina Manufacturer Coupons are accepted. 
7.2 All other competitor’s coupons are not accepted. Competitor Catalina Store Coupons are not accepted. 8. Coupon Stacking: A manufacturer coupon and a Kroger Store Coupon may be use on the same item. Two or more of any other type of coupons may not be used on the same item. 
9. If a Manufacturer coupon exceeds the price of the item, the excess will be applied to the basket purchase. If the excess is greater than amount due on the total order after the coupons are redeemed, the excess will be given in cash. WIC or SNAP items in a WIC or SNAP transaction are ineligible for cash back or application to the basket purchase. 
10. Coupons may not be combined with certain special pricing programs, including $4 and $10 generic prescription pricing. 
11. The Coupon may not be applied to any free item received in any offer. 
12. The Coupon must have a scan bar that scans and applicable “bill to” information. 13. Items returned will be refunded at the after coupon price. The coupon will not be returned to the customer. 14. Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction. 
15. Coupons may not be applied to items restricted by law. Coupons may not be applied to services such as but not limited to Gift Cards, Money Orders, Utility Payments, Postage Stamps, Event Tickets, Lottery or Phone Cards. 
16. Kroger Store Management reserves the right to accept, decline or limit any coupon. 
17. A Kroger coupon policy retrieved from any other source does not reflect the coupon policy at Kroger Southwest stores. 
18. Our Coupon policy is subject to change without notice at any time.

15 comments:

  1. Will that really work? I tried to use two $3 off Qs on their BOGO sale and they wouldn't let me. Showed me in their coupon policy where they won't apply Qs to free items. (I didn't believe them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the Kroger coupon policy for you :) the manager checked me out and she accepted it, I went to the Kroger on McCart and Altamesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. on #11 it says that the coupon cannot be applied on the free item, true, but you are not applying it on the free item, it is a Buy 1 Get 1 Free.. so you have to buy 1, and that is where your coupon comes in.. You are not applying it to the free item, you are applying it to the one you are purchasing, they just happen to have the same BOGO sale. This would not work if you had a buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon PLUS a $2 off or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting this one. I jut ran out and got me 8 packs. They had plenty at my store, which is unusual. I don't think many people know about this freebie. Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please link to that policy? I want to print it, but if it doesn't have their logo on it; I have a feeling it will be my word against theirs.
    The coupon policy they showed me when I was there recently was dated 3/29/11, thus outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ, which store do you go to? Ginger, let me find a link for it, I found this policy on two different blogs and they both had just posted it like I did. Let me work on it and if I can't find a link I will e-mail corporate so we can get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DID IT!!! I was so nervous about it, I only "bought" 6 packs. lol And I had my binder opened up to the Kroger coupon policy. I was so ready to defend my purchase. It went through w/ no problem and no questioning eyes from the cashier.
    WOOHOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad! WHoo hoo! :) Which kroger did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only one near me- Richardson, Coit @ Beltline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Okay, so I just sent my brother-in-law to another Kroger with a couple the coupons (hahaha he is terrified, he is 18).I told him to try it out, and I armed him with the coupon policy but I doubt he will fight the cashier if she gives him any grief. ANyway, I only gave him $2 in case they charge tax.. but I said that if the deal worked that he could keep the razors hahaha I am waiting to see! Make sure you vote today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't pay a single cent, fyi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to the Kroger here on Crowley road and 1187.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ginger, DJ: My brother-in-law went to the Hulen Kroger and they didn't want to do it because they were already a BOGO. However, the Kroger on McCart and Altamesa did it with no questions asked and he didn't buy anything else, the total came to $0.00 and he left with the razors (he was super excited). I have contacted Kroger and asked for an official copy of their coupon policy and I am waiting on the response in order to address this confusion.. hopefully soon I will have more clarification, but for right now you should drive to that Kroger to get your razors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't have any problems getting them in Crowley either. So I'm happy. there were several left earlier so try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good! I am so glad! Guys, I just saw that some of the Schick Razor packages have a FREE $10 iTunes card when you have two codes!!!! CHeck to see if you have them! My brother in law got 4 codes (Darn! I really wanted them!)but I am happy for him! I may go exchange mine lol

    ReplyDelete