Nov 24, 2011

40% off plus free shipping at American Eagle!

I know we are all up to our elbows busy with Thanksgiving preparations but there is a great sale through Thursday 11/24 at American Eagle that is worth doing! 40% off plus free shipping means a super deal when paired with clearance items!!  I don’t know about you but I have lots of Christmas shopping left to do and this sale is gonna help out!
This Open Hooded Cardigan is calling my name – oh wait, I’m supposed to be shopping for others!  I’ll look for my husband and brother next!
Knit Open Hooded Cardigan, $29.99 (originally $39.99)
Use code:72420931 for 40% off – $17.99
Final Price: $17.46 with free shipping (after 3% cash back from shop at home!)
  • Click through Shopathome.com  for 3% cash back. Click “shop now.”
  • Add items to your shopping cart
  • Enter code 7242931 at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment