Nov 14, 2011

My CVS Trip ~ $85.50 Worth of Products for $3!

I honestly tried to go to Walgreens this week and did not find anything. No tags were up and it looked like they were short staffed so I just left. The deals are a little slow right now because of Black Friday. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon. This is my CVS trip (I go to the CVS on Hulen and Risinger!) I love Finish products, I really do. I used to use Cascade.. but no more my friends! There is a huge difference! The Finish Quantum is like the Lexus of all Dishwashing products out there, and the Finish Powerpacks or gelpacks are like the Toyotas.. get it?! So, if you get these deals you will be paying $0.10 per quantum load, and $0.06 per powerpack load. AWESOME! I use the Quantum on special occasions, such as the upcoming holidays. If you are one of those people (like me) who eats really fast so you can stand by the sink and collect plates just so you can pre-rinse... relax! The Quantum will do this for you.. I will gladly pay the extra 4 cents!

Since this was a 3 Transaction deal, I am going to break it down for you: 
**Note that I started with a $10 Gift Card from Last week, and a $5/20 from my e-mail**
*Also note that you need a large quantity (10) in order for this deal to work, so go to your CVS (Don't just call!), or mine on Hulen and Risinger, and actually TALK to the manager and ask if he/she can order it for you, but hurry! Last day to do this is Wednesday BEFORE 11:00a.m!)*

Transaction #1
2 Almay eyeliners $6.50 ea
2 Rimmell Mascaras $3.50 B1G50%
2 packs of Orbit Gum $1.50 ea
Gillette Shaving Cream Trial Size $2.37
Total before coupons: $ 24
Used:
$5/2 Almay cosmetics (coupon machine)
$2/1 any Rimmell purchase (coupon machine)
BOGO Orbit Gum (coupon Machine)
Two $1/1 Almay
Two $1/1 Rimmell
Manufacturer BOGO on Orbit
Total AFTER coupons: $10. Used my $10 gift card. Paid nothing and got back $4ecb + $2ecb + $2extra bucks (YAY) ~ So, here I can say that I "made" $8!

Transaction #2
10 Packs of Finish Quantum (10ct)
Total before coupons: $30
Used:
$5/20 (e-mail coupon!)
Ten $1/1 Finish Quantum (SS 10/23)
$4 ecb from #1
$2 ecb from #1
$2 extra bucks from #1
Total AFTER coupons: $7. Paid $7 oop and received a $10 Gift Card! 
~So, here I can say I "made" $3!

Transaction #3
10 Finish Powerpacks (20ct)
Total before coupons: $30
Used:
Ten $75/1 Finish powerpacks or gel-packs (SS 10/23)
Total AFTER coupons: $23. Used my $10 gift card, Paid $13 and received another $10 gift card.
~ So, the final cost was $3!
or, you can look at it like this: 
My oop (out-of-pocket) expense was $20, but I received $10 back in an American Express Gift Card. So, you can say the entire total for this was $10. Either way... awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I just did the Finish deal. The cashier was sooooo nice & patient. It was great!! And I have a year supply of detergent! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great? Good for you Ginger!

    ReplyDelete