Nov 16, 2011

Kroger Deal: Buy 4 Items and get a gallon of FREE milk! Scenario!

Kroger is having this sale where when you buy 4 selected items for $10 you will get one gallon of Springdale Milk for free. At first I didn't think the milk was worth the deal, so I didn't give much thought, then one of our readers (thanks Ginger!) wanted me to take a second look. So, I may have cooked up a decent deal:
Buy 4 Frozen Pillsbury Biscuit Sandwiches (it's on the ad pictured) = $10
Use 4 $1/1 from GM 10/02 (see picture below)
Pay: $6.00 and Get a free gallon of milk.
Springdale Milk usually runs between $2.50-$3.60 so this turns out to be a pretty good deal!
 (If you find another good deal, please come back and let us know!)



2 comments:

  1. THanks! I started working on a deal (I thought for sure I could get a good deal on cereal or granola bars -- silly me!) It wore me out! Thanks for doing the brain work for me! This looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me, I get so caught up on finding deals that if it doesn't jump at me from the page then I usually don't look at it too much! So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete