Nov 7, 2011

My Walgreens and CVS Trip ~ $134.63 Worth of Products for $14.25

(Picture is missing 2 Lysol Automatic Soap dispenser, my brother had to pack it in his suitcase before I had the chance to snag the picture!)

Another successful week under our belt. There are a few items that I wanted to get but unfortunately the store was out :( boooo. Today we were able to score $134.63 Worth of products for $13.25, which is a little higher than usual but I really needed some of those items. Today we went to CVS, Walgreens and Wal-Mart.

Walgreens:
2 Crest Toothpaste
2 Cotonelle moist wipes
9 Baggies for X-mas
3 Glade Air and Fabric Spray
4 Clabber Girl baking powder
4 Smart Waters
2 Vitamin Waters
2 Purell hand sanitizer
1 Lysol Hands free automatic soap dispenser
3 Blistex lipbalm
6 Jell-o
1 Revlon Tweezers

Total before Coupons: $68
Total OOP (out of pocket) After coupons: $6.19 ~ I did start with $7 RR from last week but have no left


CVS:
3 Lysol Hands free automatic soap dispenser
6 Pledge products (I did use 2 different household accounts) - I really needed these!
4 Lumene Make up (I got it on Saturday, I had 2 $5 off from the Coupon machine, plus the 75% sale, and the manufacturer's coupons, I paid $0.09 and therefore it is not included on this total because I consider that... pretty close to free)


Total before coupons: $54
Total OOP After coupons: $17.40 but received a $10 GF so $7.40 plus started with another $10 GF from last week


Wal-Mart:
6 Schick Disposable Razor Packs
4 Libby's Canned Green Beans (price match with Dollar General Ad)


Total before coupons: $6
Total OOP After coupons: $1

Let me know if you have any questions!

9 comments:

  1. Can you explain the Schick disposable razors deal at WM? After Kroger wouldn't let me use 2 Qs on a BOGO sale on the razors; I'm on a mission to get some cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, there is a $2 off coupon for any schick disposable razor. Wal-Mart sells them for $1.97, my coupons beeped but the manager said it was because of the overage so make sure you get a couple pieces of gum too, but it still beeped, but the coupon is right.. we all read it and re-read it, the Wal-Mart on hulen does not carry it, only the one on McCart, but those are the only two I have checked. You can also read about it here: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2011/11/06/how-to-shop-for-free-whats-free-this-week-with-coupons/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to use these coupons twice at two different ( hulen and ridgmar) in the past week. But it beeps and says coupon not allowed. And the cashier says they can't take it anymore. I tried at hulen just this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DJ, which store and which coupons are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ, are you talking about the $2 coupon for the Schick razors that sells for $1.97?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I am talking about the $2 coupons from the newspaper. Each store keeps saying they can't take them because it's more than the product. And the computer says its not allowed so they can't override it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you tried the Wal-Mart on McCart? They can't give you money back so make sure you buy something else. Sometimes this is the problem and they don't know how to explain it. The manager came to my aid and instructed the cashier to manually input it, which I did some research and found out that it is normal and everyone around the country is having the same "problem". Wal-Mart coupon policy states that when the coupon is over the amount of the purchase that the overage goes towards your other items

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try them out soon. But I have almost given up on them. Which is a shame cause I have 8 coupons:(. But I'm not too worried about it anymore since I scored better ones on your Kroger Schick deal you posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete