Nov 28, 2011

FREE Holiday Photo Cards from Vistaprint!





Free Holiday Photo Cards
I’ve had several of you asking for deals on Photo Cards this week and Just in Time Vistaprint has rolled out a new FREE Holiday Cards Promotion! ~ Type HOLIDAY CARDS in the search bar~
Get 20 FREE Photo Cards – Choose from 4×8 or 5×7 Designs. Shipping is just $4.41 for all 20 cards & envelopes! (Make sure you type HOLIDAY CARDS int he search bar)
Note: For some reason this offer says 10 cards on the website but when I got to checkout I was able to choose 10 cards or 20 cards for Free, The default is 10 so make sure you choose 20 to get your additional cards for Free!
I loved that I could even add a message on the back, as long as you choose the Grayscale printing you can customize the back with a message or note about your family! Envelopes are also included with this Deal!
Hurry, this offer ends soon. Get Started by Choosing Your Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment