Nov 30, 2011

Free Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish!


You can get Free Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish after Register Rewards and Coupons at Walgreens! The Register Reward is Buy 1, get $3 RR and will run through the end of this year! The nail polish is usually priced at $5.99 and is going to be on sale starting 12/4 for $3.99 and there is a $1/1 Coupon in the Walgreens Making this Season Stunning Coupon Booklet! Try this deal scenario at Walgreens this Sunday!
Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish, $5.99
Buy 1, Get $3 Register Rewards!
$1/1 Revlon Nail Polish, Make This Season Stunning Coupon Booklet
As low as FREE after Coupon and RR!
Who doesn’t love free nail polish!?
Thanks, Wild for Wags!

5 comments:

  1. That's not the December coupon booklet, is it? Is that a Wags magazine? Where do I ask for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the holiday booklet, when I get home I will look for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the holiday booklet :) its white and it's kind of big, it has a red Christmas ornament on the cover. Get it at the make up counter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for telling me where to look and how big it was! Most of the time I ask for booklets like this, the staff look at me like: We have those??
    Nobody was at the counter, so I snagged 6. {eek!}
    :)

    ReplyDelete