Nov 25, 2011

New $2/2 Glade Products Coupon = FREE Air Fresheners at CVS (Starting 11/27)


Wow! Head on over to CVS.com to print a new  $2 off ANY 2 Glade products coupon!  This coupon should pair nicely with the sale at CVS, starting 11/27!  Here’s how…
Glade Air Freshener 9 oz or scented oil warmer 1 ct $0.99
Use the $2/2 coupon found here (if no limitations)
Final cost 2 for FREE!
Also, if you’re planning to take advantage of the Spend $30 = Free $10 gift card promotion next week, you may want to do the following deal, starting 11/27

Spend $30 on participating products = Free $10 gift card (limit 5)
Deal Scenario:Buy 4 Glade Air Fresheners $0.99
Buy 4 Tide laundry Detergents 19-32 Loads, Powder, 31-40 Loads, or Gain Fabric Softener $5.94
Buy 3 Puffs Tissues $0.99
Total = $30.69
Use 2 $2/2 Glade coupons found here
Use 4 $2/1 Tide coupons found in the 10/30 PG (Expires 11/30!)
Use the $0.25/3 Puffs coupon found in the 10/16 PG or 10/30 PG (Expires 11/30!)
Pay $18.44
Get back $10 gift card
Final cost $8.44 for all 11 items! Awesome! :D

(Thanks, Mom’s Coupon Affair!)

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Just printed my glade coupons! That is an awesome deal. I also have a $5 ecb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! Me too! Sorry I just got to posting... I am still waking up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got home around 1:30 and got back up at 10 this morning and didn't get back home until 3 this afternoon. It was our first black Friday trip and it will have to be a yearly thing now! We had a BLAST! I had enough energy to round up my coupons for the cvs deal on Sunday. I will be there before the doors open! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you! Jeez! Awesome! Where did you find all that energy? I am sitting here wondering if I should call it a night and go take a shower and go to bed! I haven't even cut my coupons from 2 weeks ago, yes, what a shame.. there is a HUGE pile of them sitting right here to my right.. telling me how I have been slacking :) I too should be at CVS early! I e-mailed the manager so hopefully he got the e-mail in time and ordered some extra products! Don't forget to get a raincheck if they are out of something :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will remember that. I forget to ask for a raincheck. I went to cvs in benbrook Thursday and they were out of everything I wanted. I forgot to get a rain check if I can on those items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I called my CVS and asked if they were doing rainchecks on items that were in the black Friday ad and they said yes so if u can go to the store you should! Get your rainchecks :) I didn't get to go yet so I am going to try to go today

    ReplyDelete