Nov 20, 2011

TheSavvyLady is on the move!

We are going shopping again! Definitely got a super late start, part due to the jet lag and part due to two horrible whinnying kids! What the heck man?! It's like my worse nightmare! I don't know why and what happened but they have been so so so bad since my brother and his wife got in town.. I mean, it's constantly crying and whining.. Nothing makes them happy.. Is this something they do to make me lose my mind?! Its so bad that my 10 seconds in the bathroom are probably the most peaceful of my day.. Sorry, but it is so true! Can I get an amen!?!? Hahaha

Anyway, sheesh, back to shopping! We will be in the burleson/Hulen/ridgmar area so let me know if you guy are looking for something in particular.

Pictures coming within the hour! Keep checking back!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment