Nov 20, 2011

My Savvy Brag ~ $209.11 Worth of Products for $18.95

 Let me just start by saying that today was a... crazy day. I didn't get but 4 hours of sleep between yesterday and today and that is just not a good thing when you are trying to coupon.  I called my CVS to see if they had some cleansers I was looking for and Nikka said that they had the "toilette" kind, and I told her to please hold the "toilet" for me that I was on my way... Wow.. I think I am still blushing writing this. So, get your rest people! I am a mess sometimes. I ended up driving all over today, I went to Kroger, Albertson's, Wal-Mart, CVS and Walgreens. $18.95 is definitely the highest we have paid so far, but $16 of that was at Albertson's alone. Here is what I got where:

 WALGREENS:
1 Infusium Leave in Treatment 
2 Advil Infants
2 Advil Children's
3 Hydro Razors
10 Christmas Bags
Total before coupons: $54.40
Total After coupons: $4.95 and I have a $2 RR left for next week! So, I can say I paid $2.95 for this trip!

WAL-MART:
8 Schick Disposible Razors
Total before coupons: $15.76
Total After coupons: $0.00

CVS:
3 Greetings Cards
1 Excedrin 8ct
4 Glade Sense and Spray (had a raincheck from forever ago!)
2 Kudo's Bars
Total before coupons: $56
Total after coupons (and Raincheck): $1 oop and still have $3ecb left for next week! So I can say they gave me $2 to shop, or I can call this transaction free. It is all how you want to see it.

KROGER:
6 Packs of Disposable Schick Razors
Total before coupons:$58.95
Total After Coupons: $0

ALBERTSONS:
4 Charming Toilet Paper - 16db rolls = 32 rolls each 
On sale until today for $5.99
Used a $2 coupon from the blinkie machine
Total before coupons: $24
Total after coupons: $16 ~ At this price, I am paying $0.12 cents per roll of toilet paper!!! YAY!

So, there are two ways you can see this:
I paid $21.95 (if you don't include the extrabucks or RR that you have left)
I paid $18.95 (If you include the extrabucks and RR that I have left)




7 comments:

  1. It's the little coupon machine that they have in the grocery stores, on the aisles, usually in front of a particular product, it blinks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I so cannot wait until our shopping trip! I thought I did okay but not compared to this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed w/ your Wags haul! I wasn't planning to do Wags until Black Friday but way to go!
    I got 2 boxes of Kudos at CVS too. I wish I'd just dropped in every day so I could have got more Qs. ha!
    Is Kroger STILL doing the BOGO razors? Good grief! Did you score any iTunes or are they only in the Quattros?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger - Thanks! I had (3) $5 printable coupons that expired yesterday for the Schick razors (Hydro and Quattro) so I RAN to the store lol, which with the RR made them free. You can never have enough children's Advil, my nephews and niece get sick a lot because grandpa works at the ER (they live in the same neighborhood so they hang out a lot more). At first I had 4 Kudo's boxes because I had 4 coupons, but I had such a rough start that I gave 2 to another fellow couponer.. Kroger is still doing the razor deal! I saw the tag and it said it will go on until 12/06/2011.. AWESOME! I had more coupons but they were running low on razors so I will go back another time. I tried to get all the packages with the iTunes gift card. I will try using a couple of the codes and see if we really get a gift card.. I will let you know!

    Tara - I know! Me too! I just hope it will be a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 3 iTunes codes; so $20 in iTunes. They worked immediately. :)
    Question: what size are the gift bags?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get a chance to get any of the gift bags during halloween? they are the same size.. I don't know.. like.. 5 inches by 15 inches.. totally guessing! lol

    ReplyDelete