Dec 17, 2011

Men’s Wearhouse | Tommy Hillfiger Suits $199, BOGO Free Everything & $19.99 Ties Free Shipping

My husband has been wanting a suit for sometime now, but I tell ya it’s a big expense!    I know there are several ways to cut the cost down, like shopping at thrift stores etc.   But he wants a suit made for him.  I think Men have it a little be harder then the ladies when it comes to clothes shopping.
 Last night I checked the Men’s Warehouse and it looks like we will be heading to the store today.    They have Tommy Hillfiger Suits on sale for $199, down from $599.
Their having many more great deals too, including $19.99 ties, BOGO Free on pretty much everything (check site for exclusions) & 50% off slippers.  You can head over to the Men Wearhouse to check out all the weekend offers

No comments:

Post a Comment