Jan 24, 2012

Update ~ Kind of Under Maintenance~ Internet Explorer not working

UPDATE: So, it's almost 1:00am and the site is almost finished... so I will leave it like it is right now but hopefully towards the end of the week it will be all ready! We have some minor glitches like the centering of the menu bar and some minimal cosmetic issues. But how do you like the new drop down menu? If you are viewing this in Internet Explorer it will probably not work. Don't fret. If we can't fix this problem by Friday we will just have to move to a brand new WebSite ~ for now, you can view the site with no problems using Firefox or Google Chrome, or whatever else you may have :)

Sorry Guys.. if the site looks a little crazy its because I am working on it! Computers and HTML are not my friends at the moment so hang in there and say a prayer for me.. I can see smoking coming out of my brains..

No comments:

Post a Comment