Aug 31, 2011

*HOT!* Haribo Product Coupon (Reset Finally?) $0.10 at Kroger!

Yay! It appears this coupon has finally reset. I know last time I posted it hadn’t reset for most of you, so I hope this is not the case this time. Just hurry on over to Coupons.com and use the zip code 90210 (if needed) to print a $0.30/1 Haribo 4oz+ product coupon!

These treats often go on sale for $1 or less at various drugstores (they previously were on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Walgreens), so they’ll be very inexpensive with this coupon! Also, you can score the following deal at Walmart…

(Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart)

Buy Haribo Gummy Candy $0.97
Use the $0.30/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.67!

At Kroger this week they are 10/10 which means that your $0.30 coupon will TRIPLE making these only $0.10!!!!

(Thanks, I heart the Mart & Printable Coupons and Deals!)

No comments:

Post a Comment