Oct 23, 2011

Target: Eddie Bauer Play Yard $40 off for only $109 and FREE SHIPPING!

Eddie Bauer Complete Care Play Yard - Sinclair

I don't know if it is the water.. the air.. or what, but it seems like all my friends have become pregnant all at once! I have 6 friends who are expecting a baby right now, so when I find good baby deals I jump on it! This for example is an AMAZING deals. I bought my play-pin, used, from craigslist and I paid $90! This one is $109, and FREE SHIPPING! Wow.. I had to drive all the way to Southlake to go get it! Check out this deal:




Target has the Eddie Bauer Complete Care Play Yard can also be used as a bassinet and features a built-in changing station for $109 with free shipping! List price is $149! Ten different soothing songs and sounds, 2-speed vibration, and a nightlight help ensure that your little one will enjoy their time using any of the play yard’s three modes.

No comments:

Post a Comment