Oct 23, 2011

My Walgreens and CVS Trip - $186 Worth of products for $14.50!

(There are 2 Scott Paper Towel Packages missing from the picture, goofball here left them at the store!)

There is nothing worse for me then going to the store and finding one of my sweet cashiers upset because some grumpy "coupon lady" ruined their day. DO NOT mistreat the cashiers people! Don't take it out on them, if the coupon is not working, then its either the wrong coupon or there is a glitch in the system which at that time, they cannot do anything about it. So... be nice! That was my two cents of the day, now to today's deals:

CVS:
*ALERT* If you plan to get a gift card and roll into your next transaction, make sure you choose a CVS Gift Card for those are activated right away. If you choose the American Express gift card, it can take up to 4 hours!! (Oh My Gosh.. I had to learn this the HARD way!)

6 Scott Paper Towel Packages
1 Scott Toilet paper (12pk)
2 Arm and Hammer (32 loads) laundry detergent
2 Kleenex
1 Stayfree Pantyliner
1 Package of candy corn
1 Pumpkin Masters carving tool
3 Glade lasting impressions
4 Cheez-it
4 starbursts
2 Twix Fun size Cholocate bags
2 Snickers Fun size chocolate bags
2 Welche's grape juice


Total: $95.74 plus tax
After coupons and $23 worth of ecbs from last week, I paid: $24.50 and also received a $10 gift card (american express)  for next week!!! So, technically I paid $14.50, either way, it was a great deal!


WALGREENS  - I went to two stores today!

12 Depend Trial Size Underwear (MM)
2 Theramax Nose Spray
4 Kleenex 
6 Tomato sauce cans (man, I needed these!!!)
4 Pepperoni DiGiorno Pizzas
4 Chinet paper plates (sets of 10 each)
1 Old El Paso Taco Shells


Total: $90.72
After coupons I paid OOP: $8.09 and I still have a $10RR for next week.. so Free! Or you can say that Walgreens paid me about $2 to go shopping today. Either way, $8 or free, for $90 worth of products, I would say today was a win-win.


You can read this a couple different ways:


I paid $32.59, (24.50 + 8.09),  for this shopping trip plus received a $10 gift card AND $10 RR for a later date 
I paid $14.50 for this shopping trip ( $14.50 + 0 at Walgreens) plus received a $10RR to use next week
I paid $22.59 for this shopping trip ($14.50 + 8.09) plus received a $10 RR to use next week

Either way, $32.59, $14.50, or $22.59 sure beats $186!


Click here to see all the Walgreens deals for this week
Click here to see all the CVS deals for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment