Jan 9, 2012

Old Navy: Winter Clearance up to 75% Off = Great Deals (Online and In-Stores)

At Hip2save I found the following post:

"Wow!  If you’re looking to update your wardrobe, you may want to head on over to your local Old Navy (or go here to shop online) as they are having a Clearance sale with items up to 75% off! 

Check out what reader Crystal scored at her local Old Navy store…

“I stopped by Old Navy this morning and they had a nice selection of 0.97 clearance items.  I paired the clearance items with my Groupon for some sweet deals.  At Old Navy, I bought…

*3 pairs of flannel PJs ($0.97 each, regularly $20.00)
*4 fleece gift sets of a scarf, hat, and pair of gloves ($0.97 each, regularly $10.00)
*2 tubes of socks (3 pairs of socks per tube) ($0.97 each, regularly $10.00)
*5 fleece blankets ($0.97 each, regularly $10.00)



I used my Groupon ($20 value that I paid $10 for) so my final out of pocket cost was 10.75 total (the $10 I paid for the groupon and the $0.75 left over).  Not bad, eh?  I love to use items like these to donate in gift baskets for silent auctions or donate to the “Mitten Tree” (a hat/mitten/scarf drive) my church has each year.”


Keep in mind that Old Navy is also offering the Clearance sale online, but you’ll have to pay shipping or it is free on orders over $50.  Come back and let us know what goodies you score!"

Thanks, hip2save

No comments:

Post a Comment