Aug 26, 2011

Are you spending within your means? Check out Mint.com!


Mint.com - Take Control of Your Money
Do you know how well you are managing your money? Before I kept track I used to think I spent a lot less then I did on groceries. Then the truth was told and I wasn’t doing as great as I thought I was. So I HIGHLY recommend that you use some sort of software. If you haven’t heard yet, Mint.com is FREE and you can create your budget fairly easily with it. I like the fact that it will track all your credit and debit cards in one place. It makes it easy to know how much you are spending on your groceries or other areas in your home.

And if you are Dave Ramsey fans, Mint.com will make it easy to see if you are sticking to his suggested guidelines. You can also be alerted when you are over spending :)

Definitely check it out here and talk it over with your spouse. If you are new to using coupons it would also be fun to track your savings :)

On a side note: Do you give yourself an allowance each month? If so how much?

Thanks, couponconnections

No comments:

Post a Comment