Dec 10, 2011

Important Message to Anyone Who Purchased the Tablet on Plum District

This message is for any of our readers who purchased the tablet on Plum District a few weeks ago. We just received a message from them that they are refunding ALL of the orders. I am very sorry to everyone who purchased one. I am very disappointed and frustrated, as I know you will be.  We would have never, ever posted the deal had we thought it was a product that wouldn't be delivered.

Here is the information from Plum District – and some answers to questions you may have.
Why is Plum District refunding this deal?
-We recently discovered the vendor offering the XSV360 7” Android OS tablet deal, would not be able to meet Plum District’s quality or customer service standards
When will my credit appear on my credit or debit card?
-The credit will appear in 2-3 business days, no later than Dec. 15th
Is there a way for me to still receive this offer?
-Unfortunately, the vendor is unable to fulfill any of these orders at this time
When will my Plum dollars appear in my account?
-Your Plum Dollars will be credited to your account on or before Dec. 15th
What was the issue with the tablet offer?
-The vendor was unable to deliver the tablet in the timeframe committed or the quality expected
If I entered by voucher at XSV360.com what will happen?
-Your order has already been canceled
How will my shipping charge be refunded from XSV360.com?
-XSV360.com has confirmed that no transactions have been processed
Will you be offering a tablet offer in the future?
-If the opportunity to present a high quality offer to our customers presents itself we will consider it for the future
I used my 40% off code, can I get another?
-All tablet customers will receive a one-time-use promotion code for 40% off of one purchase in December
Again I am so sorry.. If you have additional questions contact Plum district here.


Thanks, mydallasmommy for the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment